Friday, July 13, 2007

Sleepin!

This is just a quickie post to tell you Ellie slept through the night last night! I think she really just wore herself out (we went to dinner last night with Candice and Kattie)...but I'm still going to count it! This is the first time ever! I don't expect this to happen every night, or even again for a while, but I was really happy for her. I definitely freaked out a little bit around 2 a.m. when I hadn't been woken up yet, but I think that's normal. I was even a little sad that she went through the WHOLE night last night and didn't really "need" me at all! But it is what is supposed to happen, I know!

Anyway...I had to document the occasion. I'll get another post up this weekend with some pictures!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is very exciting!! I felt like a new woman after Ella started sleeping through the night. She did not start as early as Ellie. I totally know what you mean about being freaked out. That definitely happened to me. I went sprinting into Ella's room knowing this was the end. Silly!

Rach said...

Yea, that is awesome!! I remember waking up in a panick several times. I breastfed Hudson, but never in bed at night. I would wake up in the middle of the night panicked wondering where he was, had he fallen off the bed, was I on top of him? I hated that feeling! :) Sorry to ramble! Yea for a milestone! You'll have to let us know if it was a one time thing or a repeat!! Can't wait for picture!

John Adams said...

I finally remembered the address for your blog! I'll be keeping up now!