Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Baby Time!

Here are some random photos I thought you might enjoy! This is after church on Sunday. The floor is REALLY exciting!



This is a swim suit that Meghan & Kattie Foster gave Ellie. We tried it on...and it fits perfectly! Now I have to take her to the pool! She's such a model.


Random Mommy & Ellie photo. This might have been my birthday dinner night or something.


Ellie and I went to eat with our friends Candice and Kattie at Yesterday's Texas in Decatur. This is Ellie laughing in her carseat. I think she had a good time!


This is Candice and Kattie. Little can you tell...Candice had stepped off the tractor from rake-ing? raking? / bale-ing? baling? hay only an hour before! What a trooper. And lookin good!


4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love the random pics!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Your daughter is so adorable! It's great to see your blog!
Lori

Unknown said...

Ellie,
Please tell your mom to update this blog about you. Love your Memuph!

Rach said...

I'm pretty sure it's time for an update!!!!!!