Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Birthday 2007

Now that I've posted all about Ellie's Birth Day...I thought I'd post some pictures from mine! On my actual birthday, July 7th, my friends and I went to a Ranger game and got to hang out in a suite! It was a blast...here are some pictures from that!
The goofy guy in the white visor is Leddy...and the Asian next to him is Mark. And the blonde next to him is Alexis. And I have no idea who the rest of the people were!
This is me, Candice and Ellie. I was forced to wear a crown. The shirts we are all wearing say "Still the Same Ol' Cindy, After All These Years!" And have my beautiful sophomore high school picture on them. Both things are jokes...the Cindy is a joke because a lady at work calls me Cindy. Sometimes she calls me Christie. But mostly Cindy.
Mommy and Ellie!
BLUE EYES! #1 is smiling and #2 is...frowning?
Luke, me and Ellie. It appears Luke is about to put my crown on!

On Sunday, July 8th, we had my family birthday...which was made extra special because Ellie was there! We went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, and Ellie LOVED looking at the huge shark hanging from the ceiling.

Travis and me. Man he's a cutie!

Ellie sitting at the table...just chillin!

Dad and Travis

Mom and Ellie...apparently deep in thought.

Mom and Travis...her eyes are OPEN! This rarely happens! It was a great birthday present.

All in all it was a great birthday! I had SO much fun with friends and family. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me! I love you!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was great. I was laughing out loud about the lady who calls you Cindy!

Ellie is getting cuter and cuter! You and her take fabulous pictures together!

John Adams said...

Cute pics!

And Happy Birthday, AGAIN! Miss you friend!