Friday, March 28, 2008

A General Apology To Those Who Love My Kid:

I am quite aware that my blogging skills have been somewhat/completely lacking lately! Ellie looks so much different and does so much more since I last blogged! I will say...Ellie walks, is starting to "talk" (I can understand her words sometimes!) and eat all kinds of random junk. She especially likes to put things like pieces of carpet and plastic in her mouth.

I have some Easter pics I'm going to upload soon...so be ready! And Ellie turns one on April 15th...so I WILL...hear this...WILL! post a blog about that. I'm sure I will be like most of my friends who end up crying because their baby is so big! I think it comes with the territory.

So...my sincerest, deepest apologies to those of you who have begged and demanded and bribed me to blog. I will make it up to you. Maybe I should just come visit each one of you...that apparently is easier for me to schedule...and so much more fun! Ellie would love to play with your hair. Or pull your kids.

Love you all. Thanks for your friendship and love and support!

2 comments:

Murrell Family said...

Yeah! I thought, just maybe, there would be a new post today! Keep them coming. Ellie is a sweetheart and has a great set of lungs on her :)

Janelle and Ella said...

I can't wait for more pictures!! Thanks for the update.