Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Zoo!

I haven't posted in forever! Ellie is 9 months old now and really ready to walk! She's babbling like crazy and has such a hilarious personality! I took her to the Gainesville Zoo a few weeks ago when it was really nice outside, and here are some pictures! She wasn't as excited as I had hoped, but she did get a real kick out of standing up and holding onto the wooden rails, her toys, and the people that walked by. I think the only animal she was even remotely interested in was a turkey! We could have gone to my parents backyard for that...

Hope you enjoy the pics! I have a few from Christmas to post soon!









2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

So sweet!! I've missed seeing pictures of cute Ellie!

Murrell Family said...

Yea for new pics! I can't believe she is already 9 months old!