Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yay For New Sonagrams! Or So You Think.

I've always heard people say, "You know kids! They have a mind of their own." Well, I think my daughter is already displaying hers. I was so so SO excited to be having another sonagram! It was scheduled for March 8th, and I was bringing a whole slew of people. My friends Candice and Alexis were coming, and my mom was actually going to get to come this time - which was SO exciting! We arrived (a little late) and were taken back to see my baby girl! I just KNEW I was going to get to see her face and her cute little hands and everything!

Except for the fact that she had her back to us the ENTIRE time. Which apparently, according to the Sonagram Lady, is great positioning for birth. So we're all ready to go and in position...but no cute sonagram pictures. The only picture I have is of her head. The TOP of her head. It's a circle. (I guess I should be happy it wasn't square or something, right?)

Those kids! They have a mind of their own. I actually got to SEE Ellie's mind on her sonagram. That's about all we saw.

2 comments:

Rach said...

So, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, has your baby hatched yet????? j/k! Don't kill me!! I'm assuming little Ellie has arrived, since you haven't posted in a while! I hope you are doing well! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!! I'm so happy for you! I need to see her and you! Let's do lunch! Your heterosexual life partner is coming into town in May! Let's get together! :)

Janelle and Ella said...

Christie! Melissa told me that you had your sweet baby!! Congratulations and I hope everything went smoothly! I can't wait to come see you and Ellie very very soon! If you have any questions, please let me know. I know how hard it can be to take care of a baby. I didn't have a clue about anything but had lots of help. Can't wait to see you guys!